MLB pitchers are some of the tallest pro athletes on the planet. These towering giants routinely clock in over 6’4”, with some of the best to ever do it, like Randy Johnson, scraping the sky at nearly seven feet tall. about The 16 Shortest MLB Players of All Time
The Modest Man provides honest, in-depth, practical advice for men – with a special emphasis on shorter gents. From style to grooming to confidence, we’ve got you covered.
Let’s Keep In Touch
Subscribe for free updates and exclusive content, including hand-picked deals only shared with TMM subscribers.
No more than one email a week. No spam. Unsubscribe whenever.
Hi, I’m Brock.
I’m the founder of The Modest Man. At 5’6″ in boots, I’ve always had trouble finding clothes that fit and flatter my frame.
When it comes to style, men under 5’9″ typically get the short end of the stick (pun intended).
I created The Modest Man to help you find clothes that fit and flatter your body and to ultimately feel more confident.
Want to learn more about me? Read this
– Brock McGoff (5’6″)
Tailor-Made Style Advice
- Outerwear for Shorter Men: In-Depth Guide
- Sweaters for Shorter Men: In-Depth Guide
- Where to Buy Shorter Inseam Jeans
- Where to Buy Dress Shirts for Short Men
- Leather Jackets for Short Men: In-Depth Guide
- How to Handle Sleeves That Are Too Long
- Where to Find Shoes for Smaller Feet
- 25 Great Watches for Small Wrists