If you're looking for cool menswear stores in Chicago, look no further. Read on to see the best menswear stores in The Windy City. about Windy City Style: 8 Best Menswear Stores in Chicago
The Modest Man provides honest, in-depth, practical advice for men – with a special emphasis on shorter gents. From style to grooming to confidence, we’ve got you covered.
Let’s Keep In Touch
Subscribe for free updates and exclusive content, including hand-picked deals only shared with TMM subscribers.
No more than one email a week. No spam. Unsubscribe whenever.
Hi, I’m Brock.
I’m the founder of The Modest Man. At 5’6″ in boots, I’ve always had trouble finding clothes that fit and flatter my frame.
When it comes to style, men under 5’9″ typically get the short end of the stick (pun intended).
I created The Modest Man to help you find clothes that fit and flatter your body and to ultimately feel more confident.
Want to learn more about me? Read this
– Brock McGoff (5’6″)
- 25 Great Watches for Small Wrists
- 25+ Best Watches Under $100
- 15+ Awesome Watches Under $500
- The Best 38mm Watches for Guys
- The Best 36mm Watches for Guys
- The Best 34mm Watches for Guys
- Seiko SKX013 Hands-On Review
- Seiko SNK809 Hands-On Review
- Hamilton Khaki Mechanical Review
- Watch Movements Explained
Short Men’s Fashion
- Clothing Brands for Shorter Men
- Jeans for Shorter Men
- Chinos for Shorter Men
- Suits for Shorter Men
- Polo Shirts for Shorter Men
- T-Shirts for Shorter Men
- Dress Shirts for Shorter Men
- Sweaters for Shorter Men
- Outerwear for Shorter Men
- Ties for Shorter Men
- The Best Fall Shoes for Men
- The Best Colognes for Winter
- The Best Men’s Boxer Briefs
- The Best Slim Wallets for Men
- The Best Key Organizers
- The Best Business Casual Shoes
- The Best Dress Socks for Men
- The Best No Show Socks for Men
- The Best Common Projects Alternatives
- The Best Chelsea Boots for Men