Seiko makes some amazing (and relatively affordable) dive watches. Here are 9 of our favorites. about The 9 Best Seiko Dive Watches for Men
The Modest Man provides honest, in-depth, practical advice for men – with a special emphasis on shorter gents. From style to grooming to confidence, we’ve got you covered.
Let’s Keep In Touch
Subscribe for free updates and exclusive content, including hand-picked deals only shared with TMM subscribers.
No more than one email a week. No spam. Unsubscribe whenever.
Hi, I’m Brock.
I’m the founder of The Modest Man. At 5’6″ in boots, I’ve always had trouble finding clothes that fit and flatter my frame.
When it comes to style, men under 5’9″ typically get the short end of the stick (pun intended).
I created The Modest Man to help you find clothes that fit and flatter your body and to ultimately feel more confident.
Want to learn more about me? Read this
– Brock McGoff (5’6″)
- 25 Great Watches for Small Wrists
- 25+ Best Watches Under $100
- 15+ Awesome Watches Under $500
- The Best 38mm Watches for Guys
- The Best 36mm Watches for Guys
- The Best 34mm Watches for Guys
- Seiko SKX013 Hands-On Review
- Hamilton Khaki Mechanical Review
- Watch Movements Explained
Short Men’s Fashion
- Clothing Brands for Shorter Men
- Jeans for Shorter Men
- Chinos for Shorter Men
- Suits for Shorter Men
- Polo Shirts for Shorter Men
- Dress Shirts for Shorter Men
- Sweaters for Shorter Men
- Outerwear for Shorter Men
- Ties for Shorter Men
- 7 Best Spring Jackets for 2020
- The 10 Best Colognes for Spring 2020
- The Best Men’s Boxer Briefs
- The 8 Best Slim Wallets in 2020
- The Best Key Organizers for 2020
- The Best Business Casual Shoes
- The Best Dress Socks for Men
- The Best No Show Socks for Men
- The Best Common Projects Alternatives