- Publisher: The Modest Man
- Edition: 1.0
- Available in: PDF
Fit is the most important aspect of style. Do your clothes fit? Do you want them to fit better?
The best way for men with non-average builds to make sure their clothes fit properly is to get them tailored.
The good news is, most alterations are cheap and easy. This illustrated guide teaches you:
- How button up shirts can be altered
- How jackets/blazers can be altered
- How trousers/pants can be altered
- …and how much it will cost.
Want your clothes to fit better? Grab this guide!
Fill out the form, then check your email!